Monday, February 6, 2012

Is this soapbox taken??

As a recent college graduate I realize how much free time I now have on my hands.  I think I read somewhere that idle hands are the devil's plaything.  Clearly, Satan is a pervert.  I looked around my life and asked myself what I could do to keep myself busy.  The first thing I noticed is that my room looks like something out of Intervention or Hoarders.  So I immediately left that room and came out to my living room.  It's much cleaner and safer out here. Blogging must run in the family, since my mother has been a blogger for years.  Fortunately, for me, being hilarious also runs in the family. 


  1. Love your format. You'll have to teach me how you got that background. Also teach me if I can magically send Kindle books to you and your sister. I have lots of questions I've been waiting till you graduated to ask :>)

  2. Idle hands are the devils play things...remember when I told you that 93% of women masturbate in the shower and the other 7% sing this one song... and you said what? I don't do either... yeah... I remember that...