Monday, February 6, 2012

Is this soapbox taken??

As a recent college graduate I realize how much free time I now have on my hands.  I think I read somewhere that idle hands are the devil's plaything.  Clearly, Satan is a pervert.  I looked around my life and asked myself what I could do to keep myself busy.  The first thing I noticed is that my room looks like something out of Intervention or Hoarders.  So I immediately left that room and came out to my living room.  It's much cleaner and safer out here. Blogging must run in the family, since my mother has been a blogger for years.  Fortunately, for me, being hilarious also runs in the family. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your format. You'll have to teach me how you got that background. Also teach me if I can magically send Kindle books to you and your sister. I have lots of questions I've been waiting till you graduated to ask :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idle hands are the devils play things...remember when I told you that 93% of women masturbate in the shower and the other 7% sing this one song... and you said what? I don't do either... yeah... I remember that...

    ReplyDelete